Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Review
Overview: – In the era of technology now mobile photography is more popular than the photography by smart camera. In the scenario of above statement Samsung launches its brand new hybrid camera device which is known as the Galaxy K zoom. However Samsung promises a more step toward the greatness, yes it’s giving you another extraordinary gadget so that thumbs up with exceptionally highlighting camera. The intuitive camera packs a generous 20.7MP BSI sensor along with 10x optical zoom. Like it’s not enough the unique galaxy k zoom also comes up with Xenon LED flash & optical stabilization to impress you to match with your photography skills. Here’s one of the most exciting feature is SelFie alarm which focus each & every detail by follow the moving object, included all & even more specialized features Samsung also giving you a large FHD (full high definition) Super armload Display that detailed each color of life with some extra level of real brightness.
- Display: fantastic screen with Super AMOLED capacitive touch, (16M colors) the smart 4.8 inches HD 720×1280 pixels display (306 PPI) with the special layer of gorilla glass
- Hardware: powerful extreme Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 vs. dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex A15 (GPU Mali-T624)
- Body: Superbly designed body that easily fits in hand to capture the colors of life
- Memory: 8 GB inbuilt storage along with 2GB of Ram & supported huge external memory card of up to 64 GB
- Data & Networks: The micro SIM card reasonably supports 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, with the compulsory addition of highly sensible WI-FI, S-Beam, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0 host, wireless display, NFC.
- Camera: At the back offers 20.7 MP BSI sensor on the resolution of , 5248 х 3936 pixels, with auto/manual focus, via 10x optical zoom (24-240mm), optical image stabilization, Xenon & LED flash Dual Shot, HD video and image recording simultaneously, a sharply designed 1/2.3” sensor size, absolute geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, keenly HDR, panorama Front facing cam with 2MP, 1080p@60fps, in the addition of dual video calling capability
- OS: The logically brilliant brands new user interface with customize Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kit-Kat) with the spiral of Touch-wiz UI (user interface)
- Battery: Li-Ion 2430 mAh battery which satisfy your needs
Verdicts: – It’s simply a great device, I can proudly say that it’s really another magic of Samsung. Probably the Samsung galaxy k zoom has a flourish neat design with the adds-on of tremendous camera functionalities that clearly giving a much competition to Nokia Lumia 1020. In term of specs the K zoom also leads what we’re looking a husky Exynos Hexa-core processor that combines with extreme quad-core chipset along with dramatic real HD display & tones of stupendous features which devotedly worth buying.