HTC One Max Review
Overview: – HTC launch a device which is between smart phone & smart tab actually it’s a PHABLET that equipped with a huge impressive 5.9 inches super LCD3 Full HD display. However it’s a large version of HTC ONE & HTC one mini that comes with almost same sort of packaging, looks, features but in a big form. Well along with other tremendous features HTC includes a square shape finger print scanner on a back below the main camera sensor that assists the users to live more secure. Unless other things it has a removable back panel & an advance capability to switch external memory card of up to 64GB that is also a plus point. In term of design believe me it’s a massive device contains almost every features people loves the most. As long as it packed with fully metallic structure that exceptionally premium in looks & feel expensive in hands. Perhaps the HTC one Max has some brilliant distinctive attribute for instance; surprised camera tools, HTC Zoe, HTC boom sound, latest blink feed, world class engine, unlocked convenience scanner, huge impressive display & even more.
- Hardware: Actively packed with Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon 600 engine with extreme Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU along with (Adreno 320 GPU) & Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors
- Body: Full metallic 10.3mm slightly slimmer body which surround only 217gm weigh. Back also has a Fingerprint sensor bellow the camera sensor
- Display: HTC One Max Contains a Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen of 5.9 inches with the pixels size of (1080 x 1920) on 16M colors (373 PPI) Corning Gorilla Glass 3 layer.
- Memory: smart 16/32 GB inbuilt storage along with 2GB of Ram, it also support up to 64 GB of external storage
- Camera: One Max includes a 4 MP 2688×1520 pixels fully autofocus camera with LED flash. It also featured with 1/3” sensor size on 2µm pixel size that allows you to simultaneously record HD video and capture images also comes with the advance options of geo-tagging, face and smile detection. People can record 1080p@30fps as well as 720p@60fps using HDR & stereo sound rec. The Secondary has a 2.1 MP cam which can record 1080p@30fps videos along with HDR
- Date & Networks: HTC One Max superiorly supports all versions of 2G, 3G, HSDPA, and 4G-LTE. Other than that it also jam-packed some other connectivity options, for instance; such as; WI-FI, dual hotspot, NFC, Beam, Infrared port, USB, host, internet pass through, Bluetooth v4.0 ASDP, LE, USB on the go & wireless display
- OS: wrapped up with Android OS v4.3 (Jelly Bean) featured & modified by HTC Sense 5.5 with enhanced HTC sense blink feed
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
Verdicts: – After the in-depth review & comparison with rival (Samsung galaxy Note 3) I can say that with confidence it has better, sharp, huge & massive display as well as packed with great camera features which allow you to take pictures quickly with perfection. Nonetheless its superior design, decent speakers, great gaming experience & fully metallic luxury finest body also gives HTC one max a plus point.